Beware of the cucumber-lemongrass lotion! Big Mama is doing well despite the swollen feet and heart burn.

The nursery is now painted a more feminine color (Idyllic Blue). We picked up the crib this week (thanks Mom and Dad) and I should find time to assemble it over the weekend (despite the all day baby class on Saturday). We also found the "pack n play" waiting for us on the door step this evening. Kathy had to do some detective work to find out it was from Aunt Sima and Uncle Bob, thanks guys! Yet another assembly job for Daddy...

Baby Z will be here before we know it, I just hope we can get our preparations complete. I had to remind Kathy that we need to pack her hospital bag soon. There are literally hundreds of small tasks to get to. Oy Veh!

1 comment:

JVinlove said...

Wow - you are getting so so so close! Can you feel it? I remember being swollen all over up to my neck. But you'll sweat it all out after baby comes (literally, you'll wake up in puddles of sweat). You are so organized getting everything ready. I'm still in denial and have nothing ready. Enjoy the last few weeks!!!