Oh the insanity

So I was told by all of my friends and the book that I should keep some kind of journal during my pregnancy. Later I will look back at it and laugh and cry. I was also finally convinced to start taking pictures of my ever increasing belly size. Well Ill give it a try :)



This week I am just a bit more than 16 weeks- thats 4 months for all of my friends that are not yet in this stage of life. I know its only a bit of math but before I was pregnant I could never figure out how old all of my friends kiddos were that always reported them in months. Now I see how even the little things start to change.

Craziness- yes the hormones are getting to me. I can go from overjoyed, to angry, to crying in a matter of 5 minutes. Sorry Ted- thanks for loving me, putting up with me and not having me hauled away in a straight jacket.

Cravings- so far its only been queso from Chili's and yes it has to be from Chilis.

Sleeping- what is that? And I hear I better get used to this for the next several years.

Sorry for my crankiness this week, I have conferences at school and sleep was ever illusive last night.

I do feel truly blessed and everyday I feel like I get to know Baby Z a bit more.

Love Kathy

No comments: